Thursday 13 November 2014

Notes of the Second






                                   
                           How I miss the wind on the grass. The bridge, the field, and the river. 



In days like this I need a double. In Paris it's very inspiring for a visual artist, every day and every night you can see so many things, new, beautiful, vivid and strong. Also there are so many other artists from all around the world to share your work with. I feel like I have developed my work more than before in the last two years.. My work gets now influences from different cultures and places, but still the concept of home seems important in my work. Where you seem to find it, or do you just seem to. Also now I start to be quite fluent in french, not perfect, but I get by..

Alors on va essayer en francais aussi. Parfois c'est mieux pour prendre un double. Peut-être les nouvelles choses commencent à developer. On va agrandir un peu..

No comments:

Post a Comment